With years of combined dance, health, group and individual nutrition, Marie's highly lauded counseling is designed to improve your health and stabilize your wellness to maintain a strong, healthy dance career.
Marie's approach is a “cinch”! Together, we will create a sensibly real, easy to follow healthy plan that includes all types of foods! You will finally have a routine that is personalized and balanced to your specific needs and lifestyle to finally get the results that you desire.
Initial Nutrition Consultation
Medical history and diet history and analysis
Review of blood work done by your doctor
Detailed body composition
Goal setting with specific diet and exercise recommendations
Personal and individual menu plan
Follow up body composition
Making adjustments to the plan
Dealing with questions or issues that arise
Five Good Reasons To Choose an R.D.:
1. R.D.'s hold an advanced degree from an accredited university specifically in nutritional biochemistry so they can properly analyze what is right for you.
2. R.D.'s are required to complete a comprehensive medical/hospital internship which provides them with expertise in working with all chronic illnesses.
3. R.D.'s pass a national board exam and are licensed to practice the above skills in addition to earning continuing education credits that keep them up on new research.
4. Only an R.D. is qualified to become part of your medical team and interface with your doctors.
5. R.D.'s improve health and wellness for a lifetime – they do not promote quick fixes that leave you in worse condition than when you started.
Marie has combined years of corporate, dance, group and individual training and consulting expertise into a unique set of services designed to help you eat smarter and feel better.